Package Details: libunity 7.1.4-5

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/libunity.git (read-only)
Package Base: libunity
Description: Library for instrumenting and integrating with all aspects of the Unity shell
Upstream URL: https://launchpad.net/libunity
Licenses: LGPL
Submitter: City-busz
Maintainer: shaggytwodope
Last Packager: shaggytwodope
Votes: 145
Popularity: 4.472550
First Submitted: 2011-01-22 23:07
Last Updated: 2017-01-20 12:00

Latest Comments

StefanK2 commented on 2017-01-20 12:05

@shaggytwodope I tested it again and it works now, thanks.

shaggytwodope commented on 2017-01-20 12:00

@StefanK2 Fixed, sorry about that.

StefanK2 commented on 2017-01-20 11:55

Hi,

I go this error:

/opt/aur/libunity/PKGBUILD: line 18: cd: libunity-7.1.4: No such file or directory

Removing the cd from the build and package step fixed it for me.

shaggytwodope commented on 2017-01-20 11:25

@wilberfan @SMOG Try the updated package, if any errors continue after updating. Please share any output accordingly.

I've switched to the debian orig tar ball, effectively removing bzr dep for now. This should remove any need for bzr in the near future.

SMOG commented on 2017-01-20 10:49

Same here. Still not working even after trying all proposed solutions...

wilberfan commented on 2017-01-20 02:49

I'm still getting compile errors even when using KanocX's suggested
$ LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 yaourt -S libunity command.

KanocX commented on 2017-01-18 00:56

Same Problem here.
It refers to the following bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/1644003

Just setting LANG was not enough for me, I also had to set LC_ALL:
$ LANG=en_US.UTF-8 LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8 yaourt -S libunity

Rapti commented on 2017-01-16 13:18

If you are getting compile errors in the latest version, try using the en_US.UTF-8 locale.

$ LANG=en_US.UTF-8 yaourt -S libunity

I'm not sure if you need to do that, but if this doesn't work, make sure you have generated this locale. Uncomment en_US.UTF-8 in /etc/locale.gen and generate the locales as root user:

# locale-gen

shaggytwodope commented on 2017-01-16 11:48

@craeckie Try updating the packages: icu dee

For me it's linked to libicuuc.so.58 and so on. This leads me to believe your system may not entirely be up to date.

goldielin commented on 2017-01-16 11:45

@craeckie: Hi, I encountered similar issue, and fixed by uninstall and reinstall (re-compile) dee and libunity respectively.

$ yaourt -Rn dee libunity
$ yaourt dee
$ yaourt libunity

All comments