Package Details: nautilus-typeahead 3.30.2-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/nautilus-typeahead.git (read-only)
Package Base: nautilus-typeahead
Description: Default file manager for GNOME - Patched to bring back the 'typeahead find' feature
Upstream URL: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Nautilus
Keywords: gnome nautilus typeahead
Licenses: GPL
Groups: gnome
Conflicts: nautilus
Provides: nautilus
Submitter: badwolfie
Maintainer: albertvaka
Last Packager: albertvaka
Votes: 28
Popularity: 1.753147
First Submitted: 2015-09-11 00:39
Last Updated: 2018-10-13 05:37

Required by (29)

Sources (2)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 Next › Last »

albertvaka commented on 2018-10-13 05:38

Indeed, the patch still applies. Updated.

bryango commented on 2018-10-13 04:30

For 3.30.2:

-pkgver=3.30.0
+pkgver=3.30.2
-_commit=fb4fe5c7050c8b6191fe385410f0750aaf4b32de  # tags/3.30.0^0
+_commit=09fd9171dbb3a4ecbac093710411314f83e6322e  # tags/3.30.2^0

Works for me!

joelongjiamian commented on 2018-09-23 15:34

Many thanks! I rely heavily on this, and your efforts are very much appreciated.

albertvaka commented on 2018-09-18 18:43

Upgraded to 3.30 :)

albertvaka commented on 2018-03-26 12:04

Upgraded to 3.28.0.1, this should fix it!

Also, now the dependency nautilus-sendto is optional.

bibekdahal commented on 2018-03-26 06:15

Looks like this need to be updated. After updating to latest Gnome, I get the following error:

nautilus: error while loading shared libraries: libgnome-desktop-3.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

jematee commented on 2018-02-27 20:49

Build fails: Meson encountered an error in file meson.build, line 56, column 0: C library 'libm' not found

This might be related: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=784189

bobo1239 commented on 2017-10-16 23:23

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/56001 is probably also relevant for this; libtracker-sparql doesn't exist anymore

jplatte commented on 2017-10-07 10:56

Note: If the package fails to build for you, make sure you have `en_US.UTF-8` in your `/etc/locale.gen`. The switch to building with meson includes a line that sets LANG=en_US.UTF-8 for some reason, and if you don't have that locale, you get an error about some character not being encodable. Re-run `locale-gen` after editing `/etc/locale.gen`.

The Arch Linux installation guide says to always have that locale in addition to what you might use as your main locale, so I guess it's not a bug in the PKGBUILD; it's fairly easy to miss though IMO. Hope this saves somebody the time to look into the build failure as I had to.

albertvaka commented on 2017-09-17 12:00

I fixed the build, plus I updated it to version 3.26.0 which was released four days ago :)