Package Details: sup 1.0-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/sup.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: sup
Description: Sup is a console-based email client for people with a lot of email. Great mutt alternative.
Upstream URL: http://sup-heliotrope.github.io/
Licenses: GPL
Conflicts: sup-git
Submitter: Garoth
Maintainer: asch
Last Packager: asch
Votes: 52
Popularity: 0.000000
First Submitted: 2009-05-12 15:12
Last Updated: 2020-07-14 09:39

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next › Last »

Anonymous comment on 2011-07-04 18:28

I can verify that this problem is still occurring...does this package still have an active maintainer?

Anonymous comment on 2011-05-08 20:07

I had the same problem:
<internal:lib/rubygems/custom_require>:29:in `require': libxapian.so.22: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory - /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/xapian-full-1.2.3/lib/_xapian.so (LoadError)

But when it is run with LD_LIBRARY_PATH it works:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/xapian-full-1.2.3/lib/ sup

Anonymous comment on 2011-04-18 02:25

Just read the suggestions below, and this was build with ruby-xapian-full so I'm not sure why this error is still occurring. I'll keep hacking away it it.

Anonymous comment on 2011-04-18 02:09

I've tried running sup for the first time after a successful installation, but get:

http://dpaste.com/hold/533060/

I've tried symlinking libxapian.so.22 to _libxapian.so, but to no avail. Any ideas?

Garoth commented on 2011-02-22 18:05

Small update to add ruby-chronic as a dependency (thanks hcs)

hollunder commented on 2011-02-15 10:26

Thanks Garoth, it seems to work here now. Upgrading wasn't easy but I seem to have managed somehow. I don't blame you given the mess that ruby packaging seems to be, and sup as well. That I had to run "sup-tweak-labels -r inbox --all-sources" three times to empty the inbox speaks for itself. Well, I'm glad I could upgrade ruby and sup and I hope that matters improve from here on. Thanks.

hcs commented on 2011-02-14 14:02

A missing dependency: ruby-chronic
Needed to get date searching to work

hcs commented on 2011-02-13 07:31

I also got that error, not sure what I did that helped but try to remove your old .sup directory.

Everything is working fine now.

Garoth commented on 2011-02-13 01:59

Your errors look like you might not have updated ncurses or something. Try making sure all the relevant packages are fully up to date. If that doesn't help -- it's not really in my hands. Please contact the sup mailing list. These are errors relevant to ruby 1.8/1.9 transition with the important string changes.

zeltak commented on 2011-02-13 00:13

Hya

i still cant get it to intsall and its giving me errors:

http://pastebin.com/S4BbLhr4

thx for all your effort, really interested in trying it as well!!

zeltak