Package Details: twister-core-git 5030.69f90bc-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/twister-core-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: twister-core-git
Description: Twister core - p2p microblogging
Upstream URL: http://twister.net.co/
Licenses: BSD, MIT
Submitter: RogerDuran
Maintainer: polylux
Last Packager: polylux
Votes: 26
Popularity: 0.000154
First Submitted: 2014-01-08 16:31
Last Updated: 2015-12-28 00:33

Latest Comments

1 2 3 Next › Last »

polylux commented on 2017-09-10 12:42

tuqueque, just built everything on a fresh arch, no issues at all. or am i missing something?

tuqueque commented on 2017-09-10 04:51

A new version came out a few days ago... An update for this package would be nice! Thanks.

polylux commented on 2016-08-30 18:51

I am inclined to think that this is an upstream issue as twister's internal libTorrent version doesn't seem to compile with Arch's current boost 1.60. I reported the issue on twister's GitHub repo. Keep you guys posted.

https://github.com/miguelfreitas/twister-core/issues

P.S.: Removing the flag as this doesn't seem like an issue with the AUR package.

polylux commented on 2016-08-30 00:04

Sorry for the late reply on the flag, just returned from vacation. Quick look reveals compile issues in libtorrent, something ppl reported on twister's github page. Anyone found a solution to this already? I'll look into it tomorrow otherwise.

Cheers,
p.

t-ask commented on 2016-07-22 13:49

It looks like the package is not working. I get the following error message:

make: *** [Makefile:1417: libtorrent/src/web_connection_base.o] Error 1
make: *** [Makefile:1417: libtorrent/src/bt_peer_connection.o] Error 1
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
Aborting...
:: failed to build twister-core-git package(s)

I installed libtorrent-git too and problem persists.

lesto commented on 2015-12-28 09:18

still swap problem, 500MB is not enough:

g++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)

time taken so far:

makepkg 12773.11s user 966.82s system 39% cpu 9:40:26.79 total


edit: just saw your update, gonna fix the swap ad try again

polylux commented on 2015-12-28 00:35

Thanks lesto, just updated. Seemingly the configure options can also simply be fed to the bootstrap script. Maybe you could try rerun with the updated pkgbuild?

lesto commented on 2015-12-27 23:45

so far on the raspi B, but the if is commented out so it give me:
g++: error: unrecognized command line option '-msse2'

decommenting seems to compile fine if i DON'T built it in /tmp.will report when will be over

polylux commented on 2015-12-25 15:32

I just cleaned up the pkgbuild as proposed by kseistrup and lesto. I don't have an armv* machine at hand atm, maybe someone could try build the package and report any issues.

lesto commented on 2015-12-24 23:30

yes, problem seems out of ram, tried compiling on SD with swap but taking too long.
Also, why isn't the build() just:
""
./bootstrap.sh
if test "$CARCH" == armv6h; then
./configure --enable-logging --enable-debug --enable-dht --enable-sse2=no
else
./configure --enable-logging --enable-debug --enable-dht
fi
make V=1
""

(added verbose to make, removed the use of deprecated recipe and the need to cp and call make 2 times)