Package Details: aurutils 3.1.2-2

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: aurutils
Description: helper tools for the arch user repository
Upstream URL:
Keywords: aur
Licenses: custom:ISC
Submitter: Alad
Maintainer: Alad (runical, cgirard, maximbaz)
Last Packager: maximbaz
Votes: 181
Popularity: 4.40
First Submitted: 2016-03-26 19:17
Last Updated: 2021-01-04 20:31

Pinned Comments

Alad commented on 2020-11-09 13:17

AUR_LIB_DIR was not correctly subsituted in aurutils 3.1.1. The fix is in 3.1.2. To update:

git clone
cd aurutils

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next › Last »

runical commented on 2016-10-04 11:37

I just updated the package to 1.3.5. Main changes:
- added pacutils>=0.4 and jq as deps
- removed jshon as dep
- moved aria2 to opdepends
- added parallel to optdepends.

The package builds in chroot (kudos on aurbuild btw, it is way nicer to use!) and is functional on my computer.

Alad commented on 2016-10-03 22:51

Note: the 1.3.4 release requires pacutils 0.4 or higher. jshon was replaced with jq, and aria2 (alternatively, parallel) is optional.

Alad commented on 2016-05-16 00:03

0.9.1 was released. There are some significant changes from 0.8.5, so please read the release notes and the new man page, aurutils(7).

Alad commented on 2016-04-25 10:18

Done, thanks for the report

runical commented on 2016-04-25 10:12

Seems like the checksum update went wrong. Only the .SRCINFO was updated according to the log. Could you update the checksum once more as it is still incorrect?

Alad commented on 2016-04-04 22:14

Please note that with 0.4.0., aurchain and aursift now print and check pkgname respectively, instead of pkgbase.

There are also two new command-line switches: "aursync -u" to find outdated packages in a given repository and build them, and "aursearch -b" to search the AUR pkgbase list.

runical commented on 2016-03-28 15:00

No problem. Thanks for the update!

Alad commented on 2016-03-28 14:50

Sorry guys, I still had an old source directory around. Updated the checksums.

runical commented on 2016-03-28 14:30

The new package builds, but only after updating the md5 to 'e7530dcf300b13a2a34754e43ce0395d'. I did get a cd error before this update.

prettyvanilla commented on 2016-03-28 13:58

I've got the same problem, downloading the 0.2.1 release tarball I consistently get 'e7530dcf300b13a2a34754e43ce0395d' for the md5sum, not 'fa27a[...]'.