Package Details: stlink-git r1121.393310f-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/stlink-git.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: stlink-git
Description: stm32 discovery line linux programmer.
Upstream URL: https://github.com/texane/stlink
Licenses: custom
Conflicts: stlink
Provides: stlink
Submitter: c-mauderer
Maintainer: c-mauderer
Last Packager: c-mauderer
Votes: 26
Popularity: 0.101433
First Submitted: 2012-03-01 16:08
Last Updated: 2020-02-20 19:11

Dependencies (5)

Required by (2)

Sources (1)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 Next › Last »

c-mauderer commented on 2020-02-20 19:12

It has been ages since I last used that package. I fixed the install but I have no idea whether the rest works.

dflemstr commented on 2020-02-20 17:35

Hey! The build seems to be failing for me with:

install: cannot stat 'ChangeLog.md': No such file or directory

Seems like it should be a simple fix :)

c-mauderer commented on 2019-01-25 20:37

Hello opiumden,

I have no problem building the packet on my machine with just a 'makepkg'. How did you try to build the packet? Are there any more messages around that one?

Best regards

Christian

opiumden commented on 2019-01-25 12:03

CMake Error: No source or binary directory provided

c-mauderer commented on 2016-10-26 18:50

After some work, the pull request has been accepted. So now the package is back on upstream.

c-mauderer commented on 2016-10-24 17:55

Hello joostrijneveld,

I agree that cmake is now necessary and have added it to the makedepends. Additionally I have removed autoconf and automake. They should not longer be necessary.

Kind regards

Christian

joostrijneveld commented on 2016-10-24 08:35

Since the PKGBUILD now relies on cmake, it should be included as a dependency to prevent build errors.

c-mauderer commented on 2016-10-16 09:14

Hello bstaletic,

thanks for the hint. It is a problem with the cmake configuration in the upstream repository. I created a workaround and a pull request for the problem: https://github.com/texane/stlink/pull/502

Till the problem is solved in the upstream repo, I changed the repository to my fixed version. I'll change that back as soon as possible.

Please note: I'm not using stlink on a regular basis and therefore normally don't notice such problems. Therefore please don't hesitate to report problems with the package. By the way: If someone wants to maintain or co-maintain the package don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

Christian

bstaletic commented on 2016-10-16 08:10

Since recently, it builds just fine, but at install time it reports

error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
stlink-git: /lib exists in filesystem
stlink-git: /lib/udev/rules.d/49-stlinkv1.rules exists in filesystem
stlink-git: /lib/udev/rules.d/49-stlinkv2-1.rules exists in filesystem
stlink-git: /lib/udev/rules.d/49-stlinkv2.rules exists in filesystem
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

It is trying to install files in /lib, instead of /usr/lib.

c-mauderer commented on 2015-05-31 17:11

Hello stevenhoneyman,

I've added the option. But I've not tested the new build binaries with any target. Please tell me, if there are any problems.