Package Details: aegisub-git 3.2.2.r323.f6a2ac08a-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/aegisub-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: aegisub-git
Description: A general-purpose subtitle editor with ASS/SSA support
Upstream URL: http://www.aegisub.org
Licenses: GPL, BSD
Conflicts: aegisub
Provides: aegisub
Submitter: alucryd
Maintainer: alucryd
Last Packager: alucryd
Votes: 24
Popularity: 0.000338
First Submitted: 2012-08-27 19:37
Last Updated: 2018-03-16 19:35

Latest Comments

JSpaces commented on 2018-04-05 23:07

I needed to add "CPPFLAGS+=' -DU_USING_ICU_NAMESPACE=1'" (referenced from the community aegisub PKGBUILD) in the build section to successfully compile with the latest icu.

alucryd commented on 2018-03-16 19:34

Fixed, thx for the heads up.

pingplug commented on 2018-03-12 13:35

failed to build with the latest commit

alucryd commented on 2017-02-04 19:38

My automatic builds haven't stopped working, which means there must be sth wrong with your system. Please try building in a clean chroot using devtools.

FichteFoll commented on 2017-01-20 18:02

Doesn't build here.

ar: /home/fichte/.oache/pacaur/aegisub-git/src/aegisub/libaegisub/lua/modules/lpeg.o: No such file or directory
make: *** [Makefile.target:117: /home/fichte/.cache/pacaur/aegisub-git/src/aegisub/lib/libaegisub.a] Error 1
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
Aborting...


Edit: I solved this "temporarily" by symlinking ~/.oache to ~/.cache. I suspect some kind of over-eager pattern matching in some makefile to be the culprit, but I didn't feel like going for a hunt.

alucryd commented on 2016-05-30 14:49

This is only a warning, the crash isn't due to this. Try parsing the logs in ~/.aegisub/log for clues, also try deleting ~/.aegisub and restart aegisub.

Sixsupersonic commented on 2016-05-26 13:23

It doesn't start for me and crashes with this.

08:19:10: Warning: Mismatch between the program and library build versions detected.
The library used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1009,wx containers,compatible with 2.8),
and your program used 3.0 (wchar_t,compiler with C++ ABI 1010,wx containers,compatible with 2.8)

tuankiet65 commented on 2016-04-30 03:24

Fair enough, I've asked them.
UPDATE: They did it, thanks for your suggestion!

alucryd commented on 2016-04-29 16:42

Or libass-git could provide libass.so.

tuankiet65 commented on 2016-04-29 13:31

Hello. Just want to say that in the dependencies list you should change 'libass.so' to 'libass' so that this package could be built with libass-git.

All comments