Package Details: aurutils 2.3.1-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/aurutils.git (read-only)
Package Base: aurutils
Description: helper tools for the arch user repository
Upstream URL: https://github.com/AladW/aurutils
Keywords: aur
Licenses: custom:ISC
Submitter: Alad
Maintainer: Alad (runical, cgirard, maximbaz)
Last Packager: Alad
Votes: 124
Popularity: 6.679063
First Submitted: 2016-03-26 19:17
Last Updated: 2019-03-17 11:04

Dependencies (11)

Required by (4)

Sources (1)

Pinned Comments

Alad commented on 2019-03-17 11:20

I made a huge mess in git, so the checksums of the 2.3.1 archive have changed. The PKGBUILD was updated accordingly. If you use aurutils-git, you should rebuild the package as well, e.g. with aur build -f.

Alad commented on 2017-09-07 14:29

I've enabled GPG signing for this package. If you get an "unknown key" error, import the key:

gpg --recv-keys DBE7D3DD8C81D58D0A13D0E76BC26A17B9B7018A

and run makepkg again. See the wiki for more information:

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Makepkg#Signature_checking

Latest Comments

« First ‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next › Last »

Alad commented on 2018-12-06 10:54

Note: one last patch for the 1.5 series: https://github.com/AladW/aurutils/commit/a80c52d5c518b46e4ac4bd5b3d05fd5e5e9434e0.patch

Alad commented on 2018-12-06 10:53

guygma: I haven't heard of such issues before, I guess it's related to makepkg. Are you using repose?

guygma commented on 2018-11-29 22:20

Hey Alad - this is probably my favorite package on the AUR. Unfortunately, it gave me some trouble today. The aurutils-git installs just fine but the aurutils PKGBUILD fails to install as a result of "missing package metadata" when doing makepkg as a normal user and just leaves an aurutils-1.5.3.tar.gz archive in the directory... Not sure whats going on. Maybe it is just me, but that would be surprising given that this is from a fresh chroot built under archiso.

Alad commented on 2018-09-24 13:08

Did you install devtools?

ohmysql commented on 2018-09-21 15:47

I sure get a strange error when I do aursync -c google-chrome

"error: reading /usr/share/devtools/pacman-extra.conf failed (No such file or directory)"

However, aursync google-chrome works, so I get it if this isn't a priority. I know maintaining this is a lot of work and you have my profound thanks!

Alad commented on 2018-08-04 23:46

Known issues with 1.5.3:

Both issues are solved in aurutils-git.

Alad commented on 2018-03-28 20:11

Thanks :)

runical commented on 2018-03-27 07:39

I'll probably have some time tomorrow evening. If that isn't a problem, I'll be happy to apply the patches.

E: Currently updating and testing

Alad commented on 2018-03-26 23:29

And another series which includes a fix for the split package issue:

https://paste.xinu.at/m-rZo/

edit: I've pushed a new 1.5 branch, so if the above is in working order I can tag a new release from there.

Alad commented on 2018-03-26 22:43

@runical if you have some time could you apply and test this new series of patches: (in particular 0005-specify-absolute-paths-for-GIT_DIR-GIT_WORK_TREE.patch)

edit: https://paste.xinu.at/m-anZ/