Package Details: openboard 1.6.3-1

Git Clone URL: (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: openboard
Description: Interactive whiteboard software for schools and universities
Upstream URL:
Licenses: GPL3
Submitter: fsiegert
Maintainer: fsiegert (bartus)
Last Packager: fsiegert
Votes: 47
Popularity: 0.124825
First Submitted: 2016-12-06 14:42 (UTC)
Last Updated: 2022-06-14 10:59 (UTC)

Pinned Comments

bartus commented on 2020-10-12 08:43 (UTC) (edited on 2020-10-12 08:45 (UTC) by bartus)

Current packages state:

bartus commented on 2020-10-11 12:33 (UTC)

Please report bugs/patches on GitHub/AUR-openboard it's a quicker way to reach me :)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 .. 11 Next › Last »

fsiegert commented on 2022-09-09 07:15 (UTC)

@gbaldassin: You probably just need to re-install (i.e. compile) OpenBoard from the AUR after the poppler update, no?

gbaldassin commented on 2022-09-09 02:44 (UTC) (edited on 2022-09-09 08:09 (UTC) by gbaldassin)

openboard: error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

libraries installed: /usr/lib/ /usr/lib/

SOLVED: created a link sudo ln -s thank you

lwgwvflcoq commented on 2022-06-09 08:47 (UTC)

@fsiegert thank you!

fsiegert commented on 2022-06-07 12:08 (UTC)

Sorry about the slow response, I have finally managed to find the time to update my installation and fix the issues with OpenBoard compilation here. At the same time I have updated to OpenBoard 1.6.2. Please give the latest version a try and let me know if there are still any issues.

dogunbound commented on 2022-05-24 20:35 (UTC)

Fails build. Possible workaround in the issue

skan commented on 2022-05-09 12:05 (UTC)

tombenko commented on 2022-04-17 23:07 (UTC)

There is a new Quazip packages, with new directory names. Please, modify the quazip.patch!

carlosal1015 commented on 2022-03-22 13:17 (UTC)

Thanks! Is working now.

fsiegert commented on 2022-03-22 08:16 (UTC)

Hi @luuuciano, I hope I have now traced this ffmpeg down (+ fixed another poppler version problem along the way). You can probably remove the pkgignore now and retry. :)

luuuciano commented on 2022-03-21 16:52 (UTC)

Ok... so, it is time to implement some pkgignore I guess... c ya!