Package Details: rpcs3-git 0.0.5.r821.bf89b709c-1

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/rpcs3-git.git (read-only)
Package Base: rpcs3-git
Description: A Sony PlayStation 3 emulator
Upstream URL: https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3
Licenses: GPL2
Conflicts: rpcs3
Provides: rpcs3
Submitter: alucryd
Maintainer: alucryd
Last Packager: alucryd
Votes: 22
Popularity: 0.537937
First Submitted: 2014-08-14 11:04
Last Updated: 2018-09-01 07:46

Dependencies (30)

Required by (0)

Sources (10)

Latest Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next › Last »

alucryd commented on 2018-09-16 16:49

Well that's not nearly enough to help you since you cut the relevant part. The AUR is not a pastebin anyway, please use external services to paste your logs. BTW it builds fine in a clean chroot so the issue is most likely on your end.

mem.moraes commented on 2018-09-16 13:48

Hi, I'm getting this error:

make[2]: [rpcs3/CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/build.make:1051: rpcs3/CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/Emu/Cell/Modules/cellAdec.cpp.o] Error 1 make[1]: [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:189: rpcs3/CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/all] Error 2 make: *** [Makefile:152: all] Error 2 ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build(). Aborting... ==> ERROR: Makepkg was unable to build rpcs3.

alucryd commented on 2018-09-01 07:47

Indeed, that submodule was removed a few days ago, thanks for the heads up.

kisacamel commented on 2018-08-31 18:46

Hi,

Stripped 3rdParty Optional lines from PKGBUILD and successfully compiled.

alucryd commented on 2018-08-29 16:28

It's been doing that for a few commits now, looks like an upstream issue. Haven't had time to report it upstream though.

kisacamel commented on 2018-08-29 08:55

Hi there,

Compile hangs at %96

/rpcs3-git/src/rpcs3/rpcs3/Emu/RSX/VK/VKHelpers.h: In member function ‘vk::swapchain_base* vk::context::createSwapChain(display_handle_t, vk::physical_device&)’: /rpcs3-git/src/rpcs3/rpcs3/Emu/RSX/VK/VKHelpers.h:2170:18: error: ‘using display_handle_t = class std::variant<std::pair<_XDisplay*, long unsigned int>, std::pair<wl_display*, wl_surface*> >’ {aka ‘class std::variant<std::pair<_XDisplay*, long unsigned int>, std::pair<wl_display*, wl_surface*> >’} has no member named ‘match’ window_handle.match( ^~~~~ make[2]: [rpcs3/CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/build.make:4005: rpcs3/CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/rpcs3qt/emu_settings.cpp.o] Error 1 make[2]: [rpcs3/CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/build.make:3865: rpcs3/CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/rpcs3_app.cpp.o] Error 1 make[1]: [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1436: rpcs3/CMakeFiles/rpcs3.dir/all] Error 2 make: [Makefile:152: all] Error 2 ==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build(). Aborting... :: failed to build rpcs3-git package(s)

alucryd commented on 2018-06-18 18:43

The PKGBUILD was already fixed 3 days ago...

Fincer commented on 2018-06-18 17:19

@alucryd Yeah, I got that.

I did a personal fix (i.e. "works for me") for the issue Star-X described. Patched PKGBUILD here: https://pastebin.com/raw/TWqcznGL

Feel free to use until the "official" PKGBUILD is properly updated.

Someone might find this related commit interesting: https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/4720/commits/01e3ca5db7dc23037c99f4769bf038bc1398fa07

alucryd commented on 2018-06-13 20:59

Thx for the heads up, I'll have a look at it tomorrow, maybe I can use the system one, we have yaml-cpp in our repos already.

Star-X commented on 2018-06-13 19:41

Won't compile again. The error that triggers it seems to be this one:

-- CXX target rpcs3 cotired without unity build excluding /tmp/pamac-build-starx555/rpcs3-git/src/rpcs3/rpcs3/Emu/Cell/PPUTranslator.cpp, /tmp/pamac-build-starx555/rpcs3-git/src/rpcs3/rpcs3/../Utilities/JIT.cpp. Target uses automatic CMake Qt processing.
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:61 (add_subdirectory):
  The source directory

/tmp/pamac-build-starx555/rpcs3-git/src/rpcs3/3rdparty/yaml-cpp

  does not contain a CMakeLists.txt file.