Package Details: stack-client 2.4.1-5

Git Clone URL: https://aur.archlinux.org/stack-client.git (read-only, click to copy)
Package Base: stack-client
Description: The STACK Client provides file sync to desktop clients.
Upstream URL: https://www.transip.nl/stack/
Licenses: GPL2
Conflicts: stack-client-bin
Submitter: rubenvb
Maintainer: rubenvb
Last Packager: rubenvb
Votes: 7
Popularity: 0.000266
First Submitted: 2016-07-01 18:09
Last Updated: 2019-06-26 17:09

Latest Comments

1 2 Next › Last »

SArchB commented on 2020-02-25 15:49

Getting the exact same error running makepkg. However.. when creating an empty dir in which I place the PKGBUILD file it offcourse also needs the APPLICATION_NAME.patch & cmake_qt5.patch within the same dir.

I create those files by copying the text located here and here. I got there by clicking the sources above and then selecting the "plain" link.

However when doing this, while APPLICATION_NAME.patch passes the SHA checksum check, somehow cmake_qt5.patch fails it. Instead of giving the SHA256-sum specified by the PKGBUILD file, I am getting 0ac2a6f78a1fdb8e19367656e37504894c24c77c88512b55bb51c67f13650533

So I have to adapt the PKGBUILD in order to match that.

After doing that, it all works fine until I hit the same build error as described before.

rubenvb commented on 2020-02-23 18:04

@SArchB: I cannot reproduce by running makepkg on a clone of the current AUR git nor by using pacaur to fetch, build and install the package in a more automated manner.

I see you are using yay to build the package. Try using plain makepkg and see if that works for you. If that is the case, this is caused by yay and you should look for support with the yay folks.

SArchB commented on 2020-02-23 11:28

Since the latest version I am getting a persistent build-error, very early on in the build process.

CMake Warning at /usr/share/ECM/kde-modules/KDEInstallDirs.cmake:684 (message):
  KDE_INSTALL_BINDIR, KDE_INSTALL_LIBDIR and KDE_INSTALL_INCLUDEDIR should
  either all be absolute paths or all be relative paths.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  shell_integration/dolphin/CMakeLists.txt:22 (include)

-- Could not set up the appstream test. appstreamcli is missing.
-- Looking for __GLIBC__
-- Looking for __GLIBC__ - found
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME
-- Performing Test HAVE_DATE_TIME - Success
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/$USER/.cache/yay/stack-client/src/stack-client-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
==> ERROR: A failure occurred in build().
    Aborting...

rubenvb commented on 2019-06-26 17:10

Pushed a small update (seemed to need a rebuild on my machine; main screen wasn't refreshing properly). I took the opportunity to add extra makedepends to ensure everything is found to build the dolphin plugin.

rubenvb commented on 2018-12-02 14:44

I added a patch to rename the "stack" binary to "stack-client". I hope that name doesn't occur in any other packages either.

bserckx commented on 2018-11-16 16:01

I have a name clash between the stack-client binary and the Haskell tool stack binary. Any ideas how to resolve this?

Edit: patched and forked into stack-cloud-client

rubenvb commented on 2018-06-16 10:46

Please try with the latest update. CMake 3.11 removed some deprecated functionality still being used here.

andro76 commented on 2018-06-14 22:06

Hello Ruben,

Two weeks ago I installed the stack-client without any fuss, and it works like a charm.

Today I tried to install the stack-client on another laptop and it doesn't seem to work anymore. Here's the error I receive upon installing:

CMake Error at src/csync/std/CMakeLists.txt:39 (qt5_use_modules): Unknown CMake command "qt5_use_modules".

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred! See also "/tmp/pamac-build-andro/stack-client/src/stack-client-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log". ==> FOUT: Er is een fout opgetreden in build(). Afbreken...

Both times I added this client it is on the latest version of Manjaro

EarthMind commented on 2018-03-19 22:15

Thanks for the work! Here on Antergos KDE it seems to be working fine too. I don't like the dark themes so much but layout wise it's all okay I guess.

Edit: actually on KDE, there are small aesthetic issues, but none that make it unusable!

repo commented on 2018-03-19 21:41

Thank you for the effort. Looks OK on Manjaro cinnamon.