Package Details: firefox-kde-opensuse 51.0.1-2

Git Clone URL: (read-only)
Package Base: firefox-kde-opensuse
Description: Standalone web browser from with OpenSUSE patch, integrate better with KDE
Upstream URL:
Licenses: GPL, MPL, LGPL
Conflicts: firefox
Provides: firefox=51.0.1
Submitter: csslayer
Maintainer: Thaodan
Last Packager: Thaodan
Votes: 275
Popularity: 6.791655
First Submitted: 2009-12-11 09:10
Last Updated: 2017-02-10 23:28

Dependencies (34)

Required by (112)

Sources (20)

Latest Comments

rku commented on 2017-02-15 15:10

Global menu patch is still broken. I am using global menu through button in a titlebar. Menu opens but no submenu items are present. This essentially disables menu as it can not be accessed with f10 any more and it is not possible to access any menu items.

Thaodan commented on 2017-02-10 22:24

@Austaras: I disabled the global-menu patch however in the next release I enable it again.

Austaras commented on 2017-02-09 08:19

Thanks for the update!
But global menu still not work for me,any idea how to fix this?

MountainX commented on 2017-02-06 03:44

Thanks for keeping this package up to date!

Are the following two issues expected?

1. Orphaned packages at completion of install:
:: autoconf2.13 is a new orphan package
:: automoc4 is a new orphan package
:: cargo is a new orphan package
:: extra-cmake-modules is a new orphan package
:: imake is a new orphan package
:: xorg-server-xvfb is a new orphan package
:: yasm is a new orphan package

2. kmozillahelper crashes in the middle of install:
kmozillahelper(27616)/kdeui (kdelibs): Session bus not found
KCrash: Application 'kmozillahelper' crashing...

gustawho commented on 2017-02-03 16:07

Now that Plasma 5.9 is in [extra], I'm rebuilding this with Global Menu support enable.

gustawho commented on 2017-02-02 00:25

I recently changed my SSL certificate to one I got from StartSSL and it seems that a lot of problems emerge since then. I changed it back to the good Let's Encrypt. About the package, it's being uploaded while I write this.

mareex commented on 2017-02-01 18:22

51.0.1 does not seem to be in your repo. Also when I want to access I get SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE with firefox

gustawho commented on 2017-02-01 00:41

PKGBUILD updated!

toxygen commented on 2017-01-31 23:04

@gustawho i marked kmozillahelper-kf5 out of the date, the latest git (4.9.15) seems to have fixed that issue (i just need to update the sha512 checksum to build)

gustawho commented on 2017-01-31 15:32

Funny... I haven't notice that issue because I always save my downloads in my $HOME, but yes, you're right, that happens to me, too.

All comments